I’m not sure who the right specialist is for my spine problem.

If you have a family doctor that you see regularly, you can discuss your problem with your doctor who should be able to recommend the right specialist for you. Usually, a GP who is familiar with your history and symptoms would be the best person to make this decision.

If you don’t have easy access to a family doctor, you can see the general spine doctor for a General Spinal Assessment. The general spine doctor will assess your condition and direct you to the right specialist for further treatment, if needed.