Dr Christella Mylordi has worked in Spinal Medicine for over 15 years. Initially she worked in collaboration with A/ Prof. James van Gelder as clinical and surgical assistant. This role expanded with the establishment of the Sydney Spine Institute in 2008. Dr Mylordi is involved in the general management of spinal conditions, management and rehabilitation of injured workers and research in surgical outcomes. She is currently an Occupational Physician.
- Prompt assessments of spinal conditions (neck and back).
- MRI referral if indicated
- Education and support
- Recommendations for evidence based non- surgical treatments.
- Prompt referral if surgical treatment indicated.
- Assessment and management of work related spinal injuries.