Dr Christella Mylordi is a Consultant Occupational Physician and a Fellow of The Australasian Faculty of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. She has worked in Spinal Medicine for over 20 years. Initially, she worked in collaboration with A/ Prof. James van Gelder as a clinical and surgical assistant. This role expanded with the establishment of the Sydney Spine Institute in 2008. Dr Mylordi is involved in the general management of spinal conditions, management and rehabilitation of injured workers and research in surgical outcomes.
- Prompt assessments of spinal conditions (neck and back)
- MRI referral if indicated
- Education and support
- Recommendations for evidence based non-surgical treatments
- Prompt referral if surgical treatment indicated
- Assessment and management of work related spinal injuries