Dr Azhar Khan is an occupational physician who specialises in return to work, injury management, chronic pain and associated mental health issues, fitness for duty, site visits, file review assessments, pre-employment medicals, health surveillance (e.g. asbestos, silicosis and noise exposure assessments), visa medicals and fitness for travel assessments. He is an Injury Management Consultant (IMC) in insurance and worker’s compensation cases.
- Registered Medical Practitioner in Australia (AHPRA)
- CASA Designated Medical Officer
- Medical Review Officer, Australasian Medical Review Officers Association (AMROA)
- Medical Consultant, Medico-Legal Consultants of Australia (MLCOA) since August 2011
- NSW WorkCover Injury Management Consultant
- Fellow of AFOEM (Australasian Faculty of Occupational and Environmental Medicine)